Three New Sonja Photos

I apologize for the abundance of pictures and the corresponding long load time for this web page lately but I can't help myself. She is starting to be so much more alert and active. Our guess is that any day she will smile and then soon hold up her own head. Oh the milestones...

Jenn and I are also in the market for any good baby tips or advice that anyone wants to throw our way... for example: at what age can we start to establish a routine? How long should we target for tummy time activities? How long can a used bottle of breast milk sit out before it needs to be tossed 5 minutes, 10 minutes? Does anyone know anything about Prevacid® for babies...specifically, when the pill is dissolved in the water is the medicine absorbed in the water or is it still contained in the granular remains of the pill sitting in the bottom of the cup?

So much to learn. Her favorite chair (other than Mommy and Daddy's arms)

Her little birdie feed me face

The all too common wailing Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, (I'm Erik Butz's wife, by the way)

Our son was in the NICU when he was born because of some fluid on his lungs, so they put him on a three hour routine for me to feed him. It worked really well, and we kept it going pretty much from that point on. We established a routine pretty early with our daughter too, and they both responded really well. It's also really helpful for mommy! I know tons of people who got their kids on regular routines from the start and did well.

My kids always enjoyed being on their stomachs during awake time, so we never had to try to shoot for anything - can't help you there.