Help Put Sonja Through College

Okay, for all 3 of the fans of my blog, you hopefully have noticed the shiny new template that I have enabled. I hope you like it. Feel free to comment if not. The ads are located at the top of the page and under the link section. Apparently Google will pay me a percentage of their ad revenue for clicks on ads on my page. I tested it out yesterday and it looks like I get about $0.23 per ad click. The great part is that you don't have to buy anything; all you have to do is click on an ad and wham-o - $0.23 towards Sonja's future education. Currently with $0.65 in the bank she will be able to afford a stamp to apply to Arthur Murray's School of Dance, but I have to start somewhere.

I have also put in some links to my friends' blogs on the right hand side as well as a Google search function which can search this blog or perform a standard web search.

Just below the search field is another ad for Google's photo editing software Picasa. I added this small ad link only because I am a Picasa user myself and it is a very, very cool photo handling application - and it's FREE. Can't beat that. So please feel free to give it a try.

All-in-all I hope the ads aren't too distracting and I plan to continue posting video clips as well as haikus and various thoughts on fatherhood and life so please keep on reading (and click on an ad every now and then).

- Humble money grubber Merland

No comments: