I have a problem

I have a problem. A video game system problem. This is not a new problem. I have had it for the past 25 years. I love video games. I love to play. I love to waste time doing nothing productive and lose myself in a digital world. I can recall playing my Atari 2600 system for hours on end, then Nintendo came along and super Nintendo and Playstation and playstation 2 and Xbox and now the newest member of the family Xbox 360.

I just can't help myself, every time the graphics are so much better, the games so much cooler. I have to have it. And now, with the blessing of my wife, I do. Although she may not have realized I would be so quick to pull the video game system trigger, she said yes and 40 minutes later I am at the store drooling over the latest in geek adventuring.

I really don't play as often as I used to, in fact I am down to one night a week (Thursdays) and just for a few hours at a time. It's my escape, my release and on an annual basis it's cheaper than golf.

Viva technology!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out Side is over rated.