Fast Forward Dreaming

The blog is starting to get a little picture heavy, but hey, new dad here, cut me some slack. Besides my witty writing isn't all that great. If you want witty writing go to the "breed 'em and weep" blog under my links section - that woman can write!

Life is good so far. Sonja is staring to sleep a little longer now 4-5 hours at a time. This is wonderful because now we can dream again... literally, we can have REM sleep and have dreams and not feel like we are living in daddy and mommy zombie land. Never mind that both of our dreams mainly consist of bizarro anxieties we never had before. I dreamt Sonja was talking in full sentences at 2 months old and Jenn that Sonja went from crawling straight to walking in the same day - perhaps we are already realizing that everything goes by so fast.

Sonja's favorite swing - Thanks Chris P and Kara!

Sonja the cheek monster

Sonja loves Great Grandma!

Just a nice picture of me and my dork sister Janel (happy birthday dork!) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Total Dork!