Sonja and the cat

Sonja and the cat are really good pals lately... This will likely change once Sonja is mobile.Things have been hectic as of late. The new job is going well but I made the unfortunate decision to start my twin cities marathon training program now. This requires that I leave the house at 5am so I can workout in the corporate gym. Week one has been successful but I have a feeling my butt will begin to drag in weeks 2 and 3...

Looking forward to golf starting this year. I have not gone out at all this winter, which is unusual for me. I know the amount I golf will be much less than in summers past but my goals is at least once a month.

Oh yeah and Sonja has been a total handful today... gotta run she is fussin' now.

1 comment:

alu said...

Aw, cat and baby cuteness, way too adorable! As far as the marathon thingy goes, it's both admirable and frightening...Glad to hear you are liking the new job!