Smiling Sonja



One smile from my daughter can get me through just about anything. The day is drawing close when daycare will have to happen. We are lucky, however, that we have family nearby. Grandma Patty will be watching Sonja one day a week, my sister two days a week (just through September) and I am home on Fridays and Jenn is planning on being home Mondays. Come the end of Sept we will be using a daycare 2 days a week in place of my sister. It's great to have all this love and support and we are truly lucky to be able to have this schedule, but it does not make coming to work any easier.

Running on about 3 hours of sleep today. Did not sleep well last night and stayed up too late watching a feel good movie "The Ron Clark Movie". In a world full of fear and violence it sometimes recharges my batteries to know that there are people out there doing amazing things despite all obstacles.

Finally, Pluto is no longer a planet?!? I for one say it's about time! That tiny litte frozen snowball never really did it for me anyways. Its crazy orbit so unlike the other "good" planets seemed so asymetrical in the perfectly harmonized sphere of the heavens... "Hi, I am Pluto. I am the planet that is furthest from the Sun. Except sometimes when it's Neptune because my orbit is so elipitcal in nature that sometimes I like to be tucked inside of Neptunes orbit." Pluto is nothing but a tiny planet with an attitude... You can't just go butting into someone else's orbit like that - how rude! So to you Pluto, I say good day.

No comments: