Just a few days left

I have gone into a bit of a fog. Last weekend was good but crazy. Friday my wife hosted a baby shower for a co-worker, Saturday - my sister and brother-in-law had a Yacht Club Party (video clips to arrive soon) and Sunday I went to a 4-year olds birthday party while Jenn went to a grandma shower hosted by her and her sister.

Needless to say we got nothing done as far as the house goes.

I expect this crazy schedule thing only gets crazier with kids but I just can't think of that right now. For now I am trying to figure out how to lower the temperature in the nursery by about 10 degrees so we don't have a baby sauna. I have purchased a small window unit to back up the central air we already have but not really sure where this is going to be mounted as the window in that room is not the right kind for the AC. Next I will have to find some time to put the final touches on the room small little things like cleaning all of my stuff out of the closets up their to make room for the heaps of baby clothes that will go in there. I am also trying to use an upcoming neighborhood garage sale as motivation for clearing out lots of old items from the house. Just not enough time in the day. If only I could take 3 months off from work...

For now I just have to remained focused and calm. Very nervous making this don't know when baby will come. I think the honest truth is I just don't feel prepared. I've never had a baby, how will I know what to do? When will I learn?

No comments: