Blogish

Not sure where to start so I am just going to type...

I think the most depressing time every year is between Christmas and New Year's Eve. All the fun and frantic frivolity of the Christmas season has passed and there is that awkward week back at work where it is hard to motivate knowing that you have another extended weekend just ahead of you. Well... at least that seems true this year.

I find that my mind is wandering these days. My wife, Jenn, and I are going to have a baby and that is very exciting but also very nervous making. There are so many things I need to think about and get ready before baby arrives. I feel overwhelmed and baby is not even here yet. Not sure how I will deal when the day comes but I am really looking forward to the adventure.

Must get back onto the exercise wagon. Have run 3 times since the marathon this summer. My eating habits have slid back to less than admirable and my energy level is rock bottom. I just need to get myself back into the 3 mile runs 5 times a week. If broomball is canceled tonight I am going to make myself go for a run.

No comments: