John Kerry is not a comedian

I have debated about writing down my observations regarding John Kerry's recent comments regarding education and the war in Iraq.

Thankfully, I no longer have to because someone spelled it out for me. Click here to read a well written opinion on the matter.

One thing I haven't heard anyone mention, and I am curious to know, is what is the average education level of our men and women serving in the military. My guess is that Kerry may have a point, the average enlistee enrolls out of high school and doesn't have a college degree. However, I still think there is a wide gap between education and intelligence. So while those serving our country via the military may not have an abundance of the former they make up for it with and overabundance of the latter.

No comments: