Oh it takes so long

Just waiting for my wife to get ready before we head out for the evening. I have learned that when she says that she is just going to 'quick' throw on some make-up it really means -Sweetie, I am going to try on every piece of clothing I own. Throw them all on the floor in a large pile. Swear about how I don't own the right style of clothing and then end up putting on the same outfit I had on to start with... all the while forgetting to put on the make-up I discussed earlier.

As the minutes tick by we become later and later and instead of looking relaxed and restful we both end up looking like we are flying via small tornado from one social function to the next. Never fully at the place we are because we are getting ready for the next place we have to be.

People say that once we have a kid we won't go out anymore... I yearn for the day. No offense to any of my friends or family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your lady is prego...good starting lesson on the patience training.

You are going to need it!

Take your time Jenn.