Life and what I've been doing

Okay, so I have sorely neglected my blog as of late. The reasons are many and for the most part uninteresting - but this has never prevented me from writing about it before so why stop now.

  • Reasons I have neglected my blog:
  • Work is crazy busy
  • Sonja is now super active requiring 100% of our free-time
  • Extended family is doing well and helps out so much
  • I wouldn't be able to make it through a single day if it wasn't for Jenn
  • Lost has started again (hope the writers strike ends soon)
  • It's winter in Minnesota and it can cause one to curl up in a ball and lie in the corner


There you have it. Not much but it is something. Next semester starts tomorrow and I am looking forward to it... Actually class started last week but I was off on my calendar so I missed it... so busy.

No comments: