Thanksgiving good, black Friday bad

Thanksgiving went great. I began the day with the 5k Turkey Trot with a group of friends then we all met at Starbucks afterwards for some coffee and thankful friend time. Next it was off to my grandmothers for feast #1 and then finally off to my mother-in-laws for the final feast of the evening. Sonja held up remarkable well.

Black Friday, however has not gone quite as smoothly. I did my part for capitalism and awoke at 6am to purchase a gift (online from best buy) can't say what it was as the recipient of said item is one of the 12 readers of this blog (now actually more like 13 readers as I discovered my cousin Dylan has a blog and we traded URLs).

Next we headed out to my eye appt where I have slighlty worse vision than before but will be getting some new frames as reward for failing my vision test.

The rest of the day has been spent trying to get Sonja to take a nap (without much luck).

Must go now as it is time for food and crying.

No comments: