Screw Patience I want it Now


Sitting here with my eye twitching for the last 2 weeks is starting to get to me. I am irritable and feeling less patient all the time... throw into the mix a lack of sleep, the end of the semester busy work at school, and a work situation that I won't go into because there aren't enough symbols on top of the keyboard to express how I @#$$%@~! feel.

Needless to say I am at my wits end.

Usually in a situation like this I respond by making a rash technology purchase and I really have been wanting a new PC lately but it's just not in the cards for now.

So, in the meantime, I think we are going to purchase about the least techy thing I can imagine... a toilet.

I very much doubt that this will flush away my stress... although our current toilet is both causing my eye to twitch and my feet to get wet (yick!)

The with purchasing a new toilet is that we live in an older house so we need a 10" rough-in to fit the hole - most toilets currently come as 12" rough-in standard... so my non-custom order options are few.

Has anyone heard of the Niagara Flapperless toilet? Right now it's about our only candidate... and I would really like to hear some feed back as to how it rides...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Home Depot sells the Niagara Flapperless toilet. Did you buy one? comments? I am thinking of buying one too. I live in Edina MN. Home Depot will stop selling these so buy them while they have them. Email me at roleigh at pobox dot com

Unknown said...

I installed the Niagara flapperless yesterday, and I love it! No double flushing or toilet paper left in the bowl. I fit truly is maintenance-free, I'll be singing their praises. Easy to install too.