Happy Birthday mplsmerland

Okay, it's not quite my blog's one year anniversary but it's coming up in exactly one month. So to drive all of my readers crazy - I am setting it up to show all of my posts over the last year (I will do this until December 27)! So yes, this page will take longer than usual to load (go get a cup of coffee), but once it loads it should load faster the next time... if you can't stand it post a comment and let me know and I will revert back to displaying one-week's worth of posts at a time.

Happy birthday mplsmerland!

1 comment:

The D said...

To celebrate, I will be taking your blog to Chuck E. Cheese.

That reminds me: You must take care to hide the existence of that ADD wonderland from your daughter for as long as possible. I've learned an important thing about parenting: If they don't ask, you don't have to say no.