Too much for such a public blog

Too much going on in my life right now to let it all hang out. Although I do only have 12 faithful readers and the occasional wayward sitophobia Google searcher, I am still hesitant to put up a post relating to my actual life vs observations about life in general.

However... let's just say I am about to make a major career change not fully official as of yet but about 99.99% of the way there... so more to follow... I just know that some employers do blog searches prior to hiring (seems like prying to me) so I just don't want to risk anything for right now.

Risk aversion - the tell tale sign of old age.

Oh yeah, Sonja is sick again and this time daddy decided to join her right away.

1 comment:

alu said...

I totally understand your risk aversion...I'm always a little paranoid that I will get in trouble for dishing too much dirt about liberry land. Good luck with the career!!